Ok, so let's be honest. I really wanted to have these posted like 15 years ago... but because of situations beyond my control... also tied to some drama that is SO beneath me (If you really want to know about it call me, but honestly, I'm WAY too classy for this.) I just got the pictures today. But I digress...
SO, around Thanksgiving I came up with... what I'm pretty sure is my BEST idea... oh wait, EVER! So, I bring you, the first, and hopefully not the last... LIVING NATIVITY!
TA DA!!!!Pretty fantastic if I do say so myself! So, it was pretty funny, cause those of you who REALLY know me, know that when I get an idea that I REALLY love, It's going to happen, and it's going to be done right, and it's going to be huge. So, mad props to all my friends who came through to make this such a success!
Special thanks to my sister for taking the picture, Angel Donkey for not putting up a stink about having her costumes separated, to Ears for contemplating building me an ACTUAL manger, to Creamer's Field for having an "ACTUAL" Manger already built, to the man who shaved twice that day to make sure that the Baby "didn't have ANY stubble," to Homegirl for looking FLY in her turtleneck and to Spencie for being a good sport about wearing the Asian lady robe. :) I have GREAT Friends!

The following convo took place during our photo shoot:
The Man playing the Baby: "Should the baby Jesus be smiling?"
My Sister: "NO!! You already look CREEPY!!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You're maybe thinking Wow, could that lighting be hitting on the manger bed anymore perfectly? Well, here's the thing, we didn't even plan that, it just so happened that The Man Playing the Baby, just so happened to park his jeep in just the most perfect spot with his headlights on to create this heavenly effect. Magic!
So, I'm pretty sure that was a HIT! Can't wait til next year! And I think I'll be Mary again, on account of me just being the best Mary out there. :)
1 comment:
hahaha i feel bad that i missed all that awesomeness!
Post a Comment