Tuesday, September 22, 2009

UGH! What am I going to wear tomorrow???

Internet! I smell.... SNOW! Wonderful, white, magical SNOW!

Now don't get me wrong, I may be in inside dog, but I do enjoy winter.... not in a snow-shoe - Arctic Cat - 40 Below way...

More like a mug of HoCho- snuggled under a blanket- by a fire- maybe with a cute boy way.

A little like this.
(Clearly the boy and blanket can be substituted. Ha ha)


But I digress....

The real reason for my post is quite a problem for me, called WHAT am I supposed to wear on my feet tomorrow when it snows??

I've been wearing these, but obviously that can't happen any longer, lest I get frostbite.



And this will NEVER be an option.



I have these beauties... but I can't bring myself to wear them in SEPTEMBER...



Isn't there SOMETHING a girl can wear on September 23rd? Let me know what you find!

3 comments:

ashlee said...

not sure why you can't just wear the flips kdawg...that is how i roll!

Krystal said...

Girl please, you live in UT not the ARCTIC CIRCLE! :)

Julia said...

I say wear the booties...warm and snuggly all day...