Monday, October 19, 2009

I finally did it!!!

No, I didn't do the thing I told Mo I would call her about, even if she was married, I got a pedicure that I have been needing for many moons. Ahh, best Saturday ever.

Also, Internet, contrary to my post a month ago, the snow has not come... False Alarm. WEIRD. I've NEVER seen it this late in the year with no snow. (All I'm going to say is I had better have some snow by Christmas- OR ELSE!) And it's cold, I don't mind driving without the snow, but a small part of me really wants to have a snowball fight. I'm torn.


We did have some peeps over this weekend to have some fall fun. (A weird thing in Alaska cause fall lasts about 2 weeks and it's usually during hunting season, so it makes me nostalgic for the college days in Idaho and celebrating Fall in all it's glory!)

Here are our Pumpkins. Some are level 4, some are level 1 difficulty. I will let you decide that. Ha ha

Oh, I have some pics from our whipped topping contest, I'll post them later though.

No comments: