Please accept my most sincere apologies for my absence. I have also forgotten to shower and brush my teeth this past month, so don't think you're the only thing I'm neglecting! :)
But guess what?!
Tomorrow, I become an AUNT! (My poor S-I-L has been in the hospital all afternoon.)
Excitement Level 1,000,000,000,000,000!!!
She will get to share a birthday with my baby brother too, which he can't decide if he's ok with or not.
But this I DO know.
I can't wait to meet her.
And kiss her smooshed up little face, and hands and feet and neck.
And teacher her all about Broadway Musicals, and making chocolate chip cookies, reading books and buying her ridiculous toys and clothes and makeup, and getting phone calls when she decides her parents just don't understand.
And all the other fun things that only aunts get to do!
Hurry up baby girl, we've got so much to do!
Love, Aunt Krystal
No comments:
Post a Comment