Life has been pretty busy. I've been pretty preoccupied with my newest relationship.
Yep.
You read that correctly, I am in a pretty serious relationship with a certain fella.
He's a lawyer.
He's smart.
He's funny.
He's a snappy dresser.
AND he's wealthy.
Internet, may I present to you....
Captain Matthew Crawley. Dreamy huh?
He's currently in a wheel chair due to a shrapnel wound, but I have high hopes he'll be walking next week. Oh, did I neglect to say that he's a character on my new favorite show Downton Abbey?
Confession. Not a real person. Not my boyfriend*.
That said, if the captain asked me out, I wouldn't turn him down like SOME people.... cough, Lady Mary, cough! (Don't get me wrong I LOVE Mary, but I REALLY want her to get over herself and just marry Matthew already!)
Have you seen Downton?? I LOVE it!!!
When it came up on my Netflix I was like meh, and it took me a few minutes, but then I got into it.
It's like a cross between Pride and Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables and the Sopranos.
And the best part, WAY clean!
You HAVE to watch** it!!!!
What are you waiting for??? Go watch!
*I have no immediate prospects of a boyfriend. It would be more likely for Captain Crawley to jump in the future 100 years and ask me out than someone here. haha :)
**Season 1 is free on Netflix and Season 2 is free on PBS

2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love Downton Abbey. I was a little worried that this season was kinda slow to get going but it has regained the awesomeness of the first season. Here's hoping that Matthew regains use of his lower extremities. ;)
I've been hearing a lot about Downton Abbey. I need to check it out!
Post a Comment