Friday, March 2, 2012

28 by 28 Progress

Hi Internet!

So, remember last year how I came up with my list of 28 things to do before my 28th birthday? Well, that day is quickly approaching and I decided to let you know how I did... or didn't do. haha 
 
My 28 Before 28


1. Make a Rag Quilt (Bought fabric, cut out squares... must sew...)
2. Finish Online English Class
3. Read a book for FUN (I read 20 books just over the summer)
4. Go to the Temple 3/18 and 3/19
5. GRADUATE with my Associates! (Credits are complete. Just fighting the man)
6. Finish my Couch to 5k Program
7. Run the Chena River Run
8. Buy a bathing suit and not be embarrassed to wear it (Next year?)
9. See a play
10. Run the Midnight Sun Run
11. Get a Massage (Got a few pedicures and sat in massage chairs)
12. Pay off Student Loan 6/10/2011
13. Read an entire conference Ensign
14. Wear the Black Shirt that’s hanging in my closet (See #8)
15. Go to a movie by myself (Myself & 5 year old twins... that should count. haha)
16. Read the Book of Mormon
17. Make a Christmas Gift
18. 100% Visiting Teaching (I'm still working on this one)
19. Kiss a boy (This one was really just a joke)
20. Wear my retainer 1 week a month (epic FAIL, needed to be more specific)
21. Crochet something I can wear
22. Send Birthday Cards
23. Save Money for my European Cruise (All $63! Woot!)
24. Wear a smaller pant size (See #8)
25. Play my flute in public again (Does my living room count?)
26. Get a headboard for my bed (As soon as IKEA ships to Alaska...)
27. Buy books for my future classroom at garage sales
28. Eat Birthday Cake

I'm working on the 29 before 29 list!

1 comment:

Anna Hernandez said...

Despite what is left, you accomplished a LOT! I'm happy for you! I really want to make one of these. I can't believe I'll be 22 in a month.. yikes! :) Anyway, congrats!