Sunday, November 11, 2012

Well, Now What?

Well Internet,

I just applied for graduation. Crazy. I really never thought this day would come. And now it's here and I'm terrified. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to be finished, crossing something major off my list of life to dos. I won't graduate until May, and I still have a lot of homework to do before then. But then what? What do I do after graduation.

Still nothing feels right. Trying to have faith, but I kinda stink at that.

Someone want to make a life plan for me and just tell me what to do? I'd really be fine with that.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I think you should teach and take ballroom dance lessons. :) If you had to take any loans out, pay them back as fast as you can, then travel the world!

Alexanders said...

Yay! I love Melanie's idea of traveling the world! :)