So, when I was in High School I used to babysit this family that had twin girls. They were about 3 when I babysat them and their older brother. Now these girls were pretty funny, and I could tell when they were passionate about something because the conversations usually went something like this. "Hannah! I HATE, HATE, HATE you!" or "You are NOT, NOT, NOT my Friend anymore!" or "Rachel, you are STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!" or "I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Clifford!"
Are you noticing a pattern? My sister and I always used to laugh, because they would ALWAYS say things that they really felt 3 times! I'm noticing with myself that I've picked up on this little habit. Sometimes, you have to say something more than once. The past 2 weeks I've realized that sometimes I have to say something more than once to get my point across. Maybe the twins were on to something. I am NOT, NOT, NOT that girl. There. I said it thrice! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment