Dear Elephant Ear,
I know that we've had some pretty fantastic times at the fair over the past 20 years.... and this is really hard to say, BUT. There's someone else. I'm sorry, but I've found a new Favorite Fair Fried Treat. The "Bear Claw" makes me happier. They're delicious, shorter line, WAY easier to transport among the crowds and don't get me started on the delicious Strawberry Toe Jam Dippers! I'm sorry, but it has to be this way.
Thanks for understanding,
Me
Seriously, if you go to the Tanana Valley Fair, MUST get the Bear Claws with Strawberry Toe Jam. It will CHANGE. YOUR. LIFE! Promise. Don't believe me? buy me a ticket to the fair and I'll buy you some. ;)
1 comment:
How dare you leave me for another edible animal part!
Don't you know sugary goodness when it sticks to your face? Don't you love my gritty texture and intoxicating aroma.
Oh, you'll be back.
They always come back
-The origional Tanana Valley Classic Elephant ear
Post a Comment