Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer 2009 Bucket List...

Ok, so I realized today that it's my middle brother's birthday... MEANING that summer in the 907 is almost OVER. Sad Day.

Even more sad. I realized there are some things I have not done yet this summer and MUST accomplish before summer's end. SOOOOO, Internet, I give you my:

99701 Summer 2009 Bucket List!

Visit Here.



Ride This Bad Boy... And after have one of these!*


+



Get a much needed Pedi.



Play a round of Frolf when the leaves start changing colors on the Hill.



And if it rains....which it will... I'd like a day to finish one of these books I've started, but haven't had time to finish.




And Last but not least.....
Build a fire in the woods and have one of THESE!


Ok, LBH (Let's Be Honest) I will be completely fine doing this one in the backyard if I decide not to camp.



Well Internet, as you can see I've got lots to do before summer ends!



*Bonus points if I can find a fella to ride with me and pay for the elephant ear! ;)

2 comments:

derence walk said...

Awesomeness indeed.

Looks like fun times!

Julia said...

I was obviously not with you this summer=the only reason I can foresee why no Farmer's Marketing took place. :)