Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy November!!

Hi Internet! My sincere apologies for not starting 2 weeks ago with my daily gratitude posts, but don't worry, I will give you a super long list today and then we'll be caught up! ;)

So.... here you have My November Gratitude Catch Up list!

1. Toothbrushes, they make the world a much better place.
2. AutoStarts.... Make my life MUCH easier!
3. Cell Phone, making communication with my friends and family oh so convenient.
4. Down Blankets
5. Snowball fights in the first snow!
6. Chocolate Milk
7. Medical Insurance, I don't know what I would do without it!
8. The blessing of Agency and the power to choose!
9. My talents, even if I try to hide them...
10. Mittens, far superior to gloves.
11. General Conference and the blessing of having a living prophet.
12. Mascara. Works Wonders.
13. Fun music that I can dance to!
14. Starry nights.
15. Cousins. Friends that you get to be related to!

Stay tuned for tomorrow!

No comments: