Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's Hard Not to Laugh Sometimes....

Hey Internet,

Sorry I haven't been posting as often as I should, I've been working again this week at my sweet new job as a Kindergarten Aid! SO FUN! We've been testing the kiddos one at a time, so it's been fun to meet all the parents and kids. Kinda precious. But one funny thing that happened....

So, in the testing we're trying to see where the students are at and we do some picture-word recognition, well first little girl comes in and sees a picture like this:



Teacher: Can you tell me what this is a picture of?

Girl: Yes, that is a picture of a lamp, but in MY house, WE have Chandeliers.



BUWAHAHAHAHA!
Where do kids think of this stuff? I can't wait to hear more this year!

1 comment:

Morgan Summers said...

I tutor a nine year old boy in math. (he's in third grade) We were working on something, and I said something about how a particular method "works for me, but it's okay if it doesn't work for you." To which he replied. "Yeah. Cause you're like five times my age." Since he knows his times tables, I asked him, "What's five times nine?" Needless to say, he realized that I'm NOT five times his age. I'm not even THREE times his age.