The fair starts this week! Remember last year? Well tell you what, I am SO ready for some Bear Claws baby!
So, remember how I have THE plan that I'm going to start living and not waiting around for my life to get good? Well. One of the main inspirations was going to Europe. You see I have some fantastic roommates who are still just as single and perhaps more fantastic than myself.

So, WE are going on a cruise to Europe in 2011! Not sure when, or exactly where.. but I know one thing. I REALLY want to go here:

Santorini, Greece! Can you imagine water THAT blue?? You maybe remember this scenery from Mama Mia and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
But yeah. I want to go there. And besides, I feel like cruising is SO my jam for a few reasons:
1. No hauling your bags everywhere.

2. No paying for hotels and food...
3. No sleeping next to strangers named Lars and Sven in dirty hostels.

WIN! WIN! WIN!
So, now the plan is this.
Look HOT so I can take a passport pic

Save Money.
Find fantastic clothes to wear.
Yay! Hurry up 2011, I want to go!
So, remember how I have THE plan that I'm going to start living and not waiting around for my life to get good? Well. One of the main inspirations was going to Europe. You see I have some fantastic roommates who are still just as single and perhaps more fantastic than myself.

So, WE are going on a cruise to Europe in 2011! Not sure when, or exactly where.. but I know one thing. I REALLY want to go here:

Santorini, Greece! Can you imagine water THAT blue?? You maybe remember this scenery from Mama Mia and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
But yeah. I want to go there. And besides, I feel like cruising is SO my jam for a few reasons:
1. No hauling your bags everywhere.

2. No paying for hotels and food...
3. No sleeping next to strangers named Lars and Sven in dirty hostels.

WIN! WIN! WIN!
So, now the plan is this.
Look HOT so I can take a passport pic

Save Money.
Find fantastic clothes to wear.
Yay! Hurry up 2011, I want to go!
4 comments:
You will never regret it! I vote you do it!
Our plan is to go on a Med. cruise on May 1st out of Venice! And remember, I can be your free shuttle service!!
i'm so getting a bear claw tomorrow!!! haha i wish i looked good in my passport pic...the lady told me i couldn't smile or anything AND i wore a white shirt with a white background sooooo i look like a floating angry head.
K-dog, I am so excited for this!!! I concur whole heartedly that there is no need to stop living. My last big adventure was Maine and I am ready for another. I have never left the country before, so this is a much needed trip. Can hardly wait!!! We need to get some traveling pants!!! Any ideas on who I could get married to after the trip so I don't hold up the line any longer?
Post a Comment