Apologies for my absence. The semester is almost over. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! :)
So, I've been reading this fabulous quote on my sister's calendar all month and it seemed selfish not to share.
So, I've been reading this fabulous quote on my sister's calendar all month and it seemed selfish not to share.
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
Helen Keller
Profound.
Life changing.
I really feel like this goes right along with what I've been working on in myself. Being happy with the here and now.
I love it!
Have a great week!
Life changing.
I really feel like this goes right along with what I've been working on in myself. Being happy with the here and now.
I love it!
Have a great week!
1 comment:
needed that kdawg... thanks!
Post a Comment