Still enjoying my first Snow-Day Week. I can't believe I've lived in Alaska my whole life and I have never realized the joy that is a snow day! And while we're on the topic of joy... it seems only appropriate that on the day of my friend Joni's (Like the boys name) Birth that she get a blog shout out!
So, I give to you, The pictorial salute to Joni!
Joni is always up for an adventure. Playing with Walkie-Talkies, Sledding and crawling back up the mountain, Making RIP Heath Ledger Signs, random stalker drive-bys. Good Times!

She's the only person I know who claims MO as their home state!

She always has amazing glasses!

She's perhaps the most patient person I know. I know this only because I watched her care for the most needy wisdom teeth patient, ever. ;) Even when her patient thought Joni was drugging her. Haha!

Joni is all about creative thinking. When we couldn't push our giant snowball any further Joni decided to think outside the box and push with her legs!

Happy Birthday Joni-Girl!
So, I give to you, The pictorial salute to Joni!
Joni is always up for an adventure. Playing with Walkie-Talkies, Sledding and crawling back up the mountain, Making RIP Heath Ledger Signs, random stalker drive-bys. Good Times!

She's the only person I know who claims MO as their home state!

She always has amazing glasses!

She's perhaps the most patient person I know. I know this only because I watched her care for the most needy wisdom teeth patient, ever. ;) Even when her patient thought Joni was drugging her. Haha!

Joni is all about creative thinking. When we couldn't push our giant snowball any further Joni decided to think outside the box and push with her legs!

Happy Birthday Joni-Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment