Thursday, January 27, 2011

I am SOOOO making these for my class!

Hi Internet,

Remember how I'm a little obsessed with Groundhog's Day? And last year I a little bit had a party? WELL! I've decided I'm going to try to spread my love of Groundhog's day with the future generation. Aka, my kindergartners! 

I found some cute little games, books and activities we can do on Tuesday, before the big event. I think I might even make them some groundhog headbands to be festive! Oh, and you had better believe I'll be making and bringing in these adorable little guys for the day of!


Isn't he cute???
I'm so excited!

3 comments:

ashlee said...

you are too funny! Where on earth did you find this gem of a cupcake?

the firths said...

Liam would think I was cool if I made those. Great idea!

2cooltwins said...

"Awwwwww...that is so cute. Can we go to her birthday?"-Noelle