Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Sold My Christmas Vacation to the Devil

Ok Internet, so not really....

But close. I'm taking an intensive 2 week, 3 credit class and I feel it sucking my life. But I keep reminding myself that I'll be thankful later this semester when I only have to take 4 classes.... OY!

I'm SOOO ready for tomorrow though. I miss my kindies! I can't wait to hear what Santa brought them and all the other fantastic things they have to say. :)

But don't worry, I had a Liz and Noey fix to tide me over. Here are some pics from when they came to visit at Christmas.




PS. I've started a new blog about my New Year's resolution to run and lose weight. As I realize not everyone cares about this and I don't really fancy the idea of exposing myself to the world wide web, it is private. Send me your E-mail address if you care to read.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I want to read all about it!

af_flute@hotmail.com

Alexanders said...

I'm interested in reading your new blog too! mathisgr8@gmail.com

Brandon and Tabitha Ellis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.