Hi Internet,
I wanted to post this a few weeks ago, but I forgot to. With my Birthday approaching, I decided I would celebrate by copying something I saw a classy single lady do. One thing for for every year I've been alive.
My 27 things before turning 27
1. Turn in Poetry Essay
2. Go in for Sleep Study
3. Finish Report Cards for Kindergartners
4. Get my final punches on my punch card and get a free MONDO Hot Chocolate
5. Send a letter to a friend
6. Give Informative Speech
7. Try a new recipe
8. Return Library books
9. Register for Summer Classes
10. Finish Week 5 of Couch to 5k
11. Finish Week 6 of Couch to 5k
12. Take a new picture of myself for the ol' blog
13. Buy a new tube of mascara
14. See Gnomeo and Juliet
15. Print Sheet music for Branch Choir
16. Eat Breakfast
17. Take a Zumba Class
18. Water my orchid
19. Do my February Visiting Teaching
20. Fix my turquoise earrings
21. Finish Reflection Journal for ED Class
22. Do Linguistics Homework
23. Go to Institute
24. Clean my Room
25. Do an assignment for my online class
26. Get my hair colored
27. Eat Birthday Cake
The 28 before 28 list is on the way! Stay Tuned!
1 comment:
Hey, it's the Spraz! I love your blog btw. I just noticed that you haven't seen Gnomeo and Juliet yet. Me and my roomies watched it the other day...so funny. We watched it on a web-site that Hoppes showed me. So if you don't have a chance to watch it at the theater, go to ch131.com scroll down to the bottom and click on Gnomeo and Juliet. When that page opens scroll down and select the wootly version of the movie. xoxo
Post a Comment