Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Should I do it??

Hi Internet,

Well, I'm on my way to getting my 27 before 27!

So, I have a bit of a dilemma..... So, I love Steel Magnolias, the show, not necessarily the flower. Well, I just found out that there are auditions this week for a local production of the play, which I saw in college and LOVED. 


I'm thinking about auditioning.....

I've never been in a play, except the one in 4th grade where I had 2 lines and COMPLETELY over acted them. And it will be the end of May, during finals...

But it's something I've always kinda wanted to do, I won't be sure to get a part, but I do think I can pull of a pretty convincing Southern Belle. And then there's the deciding what role to audition for.....

Any and all input/suggestions are welcomed.

3 comments:

ashlee said...

do it! you would rock it!

Jordan and Amanda said...

You should definitely do it! And I suggest auditioning for Truvy, and if they feel like they see you in a different part, they'll let you know. I love this show!

Amy Thompson said...

Do it!!!