I am not dead. I just sold my soul to summer school. I keep reminding myself that having a Bachelor's Degree in May 2012 will make all this suffering worth it.
Unless of course that crazy Harold Camping guy is right this time and the world ends on October 21, 2011 .... But I digress.
So, I've been spending lots of hours on campus and as much time as possible on campus outside because the weather has been GORGEOUS here. (75-85*, no humidity, light breeze. Perfect right? Why have some of you never come to visit me?!?! Bean?? Hoppes?? Merika?? Others who I can't think of off the top of my head. Juuust Saying)
The University Campus is NOT the most beautiful campus I have seen. I might be the ugliest actually. But, it does have one redeeming quality.
Lots of Chokecherry Trees!
I know some people hate them because they are so fragrant.
To them I say, you must hate happiness, because I tell you, Chokecherry blossoms are the smell of happiness. Like if I had to bottle a smell I thought best described happiness, I would choose Chokecherry Blossoms.
They smell fresh, and floral and remind me of spring and the start of summer. What can be better than that?
So, go find a chokecherry tree and take a whiff of happiness. It'll make a crummy day better. Promise!

1 comment:
I want to come see you!! :)
Post a Comment