Hi Internet!
Guess who got herself an iPhone 4S??? Me! I haven't gone fully Mac yet cause I still love my PC, but tell you what I love this phone! Super user friendly and can do SO much, and is so fun!
Does anyone haven't apps they think are a must have? Let me know!
2 comments:
My Fitness pal is great, but if you know of another one, I like to try different ones. Mormon Chnl, Gospel Library, and LDS Tools are a must, I like my MSNBC app, Kindle app is free (still have to buy the books, but they're actually discounted from actually buying the book, I read one for class on my phone, it wasn't bad), Web MD, allrecipies app, angry birds (is addicting), a dictionary, flashlight, and metronome all come in handy too! I have lots others, but these are probably my favorites. Oh, and I really like the "flight controller" game.
ok don't judge me on my favorites (I like the dumb time waster ones)
Pocket Frogs (orange frog on lilly pad)
Plants Vs. Zombies
Words with Friends (basically scrabble my user name is gorb9 if you want to play!)
Moron Test (so funny I make everyone take it)
Peppers (grey pepper on a hill)
Blocked
Pandora (my fav radio)
Wells Fargo (if you bank with them)
Sound Hound (tells you what song is playing)
Instagram (best Polaroid like app)
Super 8 Camera (video camera fun)
find my iphone (cause I loose mine all the time)
haha sorry to make this seem like such a long post! I could go on and on with apps. I just got the new phone too. Don't you just love siri!!!! Welcome to the apple world :)
Post a Comment