Sunday, October 23, 2011

In Case you were wondering....

Hi Internet!

Happy October. Guess what, I'm still alive! I FINALLY finished by online class which was totally weighing me down and I finally have a minute to relax.

So, the other day I was thinking about my 28 before 28 list and was a little bummed thinking that I hadn't made any progress on it. But then, when I actually looked at it... I realized that I have actually accomplished quite a bit! 

So, without any further ado.... My 28 Before 28 Progress!

My 28 Before 28


1. Make a Rag Quilt (Bought the Fabric!)
2. Finish Online English Class(Just have to take the final!)
3. Read a book for FUN (I've actually read 17 books for fun this year!)
4. Go to the Temple 3/18 and 3/19, 9/16 and 10/28
5. GRADUATE with my Associates! (Just as soon as English Class is finished!)
6. Finish my Couch to 5k Program
7. Run the Chena River Run
8. Buy a bathing suit and not be embarrassed to wear it (Going to the gym tomorrow!)
9. See a play (Hairspray,Annie)
10. Run the Midnight Sun Run
11. Get a Massage (My friend just graduated from massage therapy school!)
12. Pay off Student Loan 6/10/2011
13. Read an entire conference Ensign
14. Wear the Black Shirt that’s hanging in my closet (Going to the gym tomorrow)
15. Go to a movie by myself
16. Read the Book of Mormon
17. Make a Christmas Gift (Got some gifts in the works!)
18. 100% Visiting Teaching
19. Kiss a boy (This PROBABLY isn't gonna happen.... I'm ok with that. haha)
20. Wear my retainer 1 week a month
21. Crochet something I can wear
22. Send Birthday Cards
23. Save Money for my European Cruise (Set up my savings account, it's meager, but it's there!)
24. Wear a smaller pant size (Going to the gym tomorrow)
25. Play my flute in public again (Possibly at Christmas!)
26. Get a headboard for my bed
27. Buy books for my future classroom at garage sales (Got 6 books for a dollar!)
28. Eat Birthday Cake

So, there you have it! I'm well on my way to 28!

 

1 comment:

Alexanders said...

Awesome!! I really need to set some more goals! Looks like you are doing great!