So, I guess I've turned into a once a month blogger. Shame on me. I will work on being better in 2012.
So, today was the first day of the semester. I secretly LOVE the first day of school. The anticipation, the new classes, and don't get me started on the new binders, folders, notebooks and school supplies.
LOVE!
I feel a little like this fella actually.
This is my first semester where I'm taking JUST education classes. You heard me, NO GENERAL EDUCATION CLASSES! Wahoo!!!
So, my classes went GREAT today! I only had 2, and they're gonna be hard work, but I'm excited!
It was also pretty cool because we have to observe a classroom for my literacy class and the school where we are being placed is where one of my teachers is teaching at. She is a FABULOUS teacher. She's the only person that had all 5 kids in my family in her class. That woman knows her stuff, and I requested to be in her class, and guess what?! I got it! I can tell this is gonna be a GREAT semester.
And, just for fun. Some gratuitous cute niece/cousin pics. Cause LBH, a blog post without pictures is BORING!
![]() |
| Our Little Santa Girl |
![]() |
| Awwww! |
![]() |
| On her Blessing Day. SO cute right!? |
![]() |
| My Date for New Years. Precious huh? |




No comments:
Post a Comment