Saturday, January 28, 2012

Too Cute for Words!

Hey Internet,

Check me out! Look who's posted twice in 2012. Yep. This girl. I also figured out how to import videos from my iPhone, so I am pleased to share with you what I consider to be, a video of THE cutest little lady in the WORLD!

I'm warning you. This is adorable. You might even want to hug a puppy after watching. They are THAT cute.

Are you ready?

So, my sister's dog, Sophie, LOVES to go for car rides and if you even SAY the word car she jumps up. Well, Ms. Hannah thought it was SOOO funny to watch Sophie jump she was squealing with delight.

I LOVE her little face at the end. 

Precious!

1 comment:

DenaliL said...

I need a puppy to love on now! Not even gonna lie, I watched it 4 times in a row it was so great. :]