Where has summer gone?! And when is it going to get hot in the 907? It's been a miserably rainy summer! But. On the bright side!!!
Guess who has some FANTASTIC news!!?!?!?!?!?!?
I DO!
I got my Student Teaching Internship Assignment!
I got........
1st Grade
When I got the E-mail I was frantically searching to see what grade I
would be in and then, I saw it.
I got a little teary.
I really love the
little guys.
In my interview I requested 1st grade and I was told there was no was I was going to get 1st cause I had worked in Kindergarten previously.
But apparently, that was false!
After working in Kindergarten and taking some Special
Education classes I came to realize that I really like early grades for a
few reasons:
1. Kids LOVE coming to school
2. I know how to do the math!
3. Great Books! Amelia Bedelia, Nate the Great, Junie B. Jones, GOOD STUFF!
4.
As a teacher you can train and guide parents on how to be involved in
their child's education and help establish routines and behaviors that
will benefit kids though high school
5. Early intervention for learning
disabilities. I feel like I have a pretty good eye for finding students
who may need help, and I think if caught early, it's often more easily
corrected and less traumatic.
So, Bring it Class of 2024!
(Ewwww! That sounds like the year the Jetsons lived!)
And Now.... Some gratuitous Auntie Pictures. :)
![]() |
| Sleepy Baby |
![]() | ||||
| Never too early for Aunt Aubrey to start styling your hair! |
![]() |
| Han LOVES to be the Helper |
![]() |
| Baby girl LOVES the swing! |





3 comments:
Those are some awesome reasons to love 1st grade! You are going to be fantastic! Glad to hear!
I so wish Liam was in your class. We really miss you. You are so good with kids you will be a rock star 1st grade teacher.
I am sure you are doing great and the kids are loving Miss Krystal! I am so proud of you!
Post a Comment