Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School! (Because I Promised Spraz)

Why Hello Internet!

I'm sad to report, summer is over.

BUT! 

You know what that means?! 

Today was my first day as a student teacher Intern!

I've been so giddy with excitement, buying school supplies, reading books, visiting UT* and finishing my BLASTED English class!*

But today I got a taste of what it feels like to go to work and do something you love. 

We crawled around organizing materials, lugging textbooks, rearranging desks and hanging bulletin boards. 

I just feel happy!

Here are some pics from the day!

Enjoy!

*Posts about my vacay to come. Have no fear.

My Desk. Must Decorate. ASAP!

The Room. My teacher has a LOT of stuff!

My First Bulletin Board of the year!

2 comments:

Spraz said...

Good job! Thanks for blogging!!!!

Unknown said...

So cool! I am sure you will be fan-tas-tic! because you are a F-U-N, educated, glam girl!