Monday, October 8, 2012

You May Call me Humpty Dumpty

Hi Internet,

Remember that one time that I posted yesterday, but had a little accident so I decided to post twice in one month. Yes, today is that day.

So, this morning, I slept in, as I usually do and my mom came to wake me up. (Because she's a good mom like that.) Well, as she was walking downstairs she slipped and screamed, so I lept out of bed, covers all over the floor to help her. I got to her, had her bend her leg to make sure nothing was broken, grabbed her hand to help her up. The next thing I remember, I was waking up with my head on the floor and my feet on the stairs asking my mom "am I asleep?"

Apparently, I got up too quickly, passed out, fell down a flight of stairs and broke my fall with my face. And in the process broke my nose. 

This would be me, shortly after the incident.



Lovely huh?

The irony of it all was JUST last week I was telling my friend how paranoid I am of breaking my nose (after he threw something at my face) I must have jinxed myself. 

On the plus side, I think the boys in my class might find my battle scars to be extra spooky/cool for Halloween, no?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

NO FUN! But awesomeness points to you for being such a good daughter running to your mom's rescue like that!

Unknown said...

Oh no! I hope that by the mere fact that you are posting about this that you are over all okay.