Thursday, May 2, 2013

No News

Internet! 9 days!!!


NINE DAYS UNTIL GRADUATION!!! All that stands between me and that funky black robe and hat is a presentation and a reflection paper. AHHHHH! It has taken me 11 years, but I'm so close I can almost taste it!

Still no job prospects. :( I'm a little sad about that. I keep applying, so pray, cross your fingers etc. that I will find a job.

I keep thinking about getting a summer job... but then I don't want to.... And then my mom says that my idea of a "summer of self-exploration" isn't gonna fly. Party pooper!

AND, because blog posts without pictures are boring...

Here is a picture of my classroom, and the leaky roof. Apparently there isn't money to fix this, but ceiling tiles are rotting and falling. Nice.

1 comment:

2cooltwins said...

Way to go Krystal! Just a little bit longer and you'll be done.