Guess what?! Today is a fantastic day! You want to know why? I will tell you. Because TODAY is the one and only Amy Tah-son's Birthday!! Hip-Hip Hooray! In honor of my Amy Friend I will let you know...
The top 10 Reasons why I love Amy!

10. Dress-ups, Animal Charades and Rat-a-tat-Tat!

9. Amy's always up for an adventure! And was my pal when Merika dragged us to the Indian Graffiti AND she helped me discover the scenic Byway!

8. We're both "Boy Retarded"

7. She's so musical!

6. She knows that Mushroom Tacos are a BAD idea!

5. She has AMAZING dental hygiene!

4. She does "wiggle songs" with me at church

3. She isn't afraid of telling you what she really thinks, and she's incredibly kind when she tells you you're being an idiot.
2. She's the BEST work-out buddy a girl could ask for!
1. She loves and lives the gospel and taught me the importance of going to the temple, even when it's hard to go.
Thank you for being you Amy! I'm so glad you're a part of my life!
Happy Birthday!!
1 comment:
These pictures made me cry a little just now. I miss all of my wonderful roommates from years past!
Post a Comment