You maybe didn't know that Valentine's Day is coming soon! It is! And fortunately for me, I will be in lovely Southern Oregon! Yippee! I mean don't get me wrong. Valentine's day is AWESOME if you have a bestie or a fella. But if you don't, it's about as fun as going to school with 2 left shoes. (Which I accidentally did in 5th grade.... ask me about it sometime. Haha)

So, for those of you not fortunate to have wonderful Valentine's Vacay plans like myself... I have found you a WONDERFUL solution!!
Did you know that this year Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day JUST so happen to fall on the same day? Well they do!
So, I give you Single ladies and fellas permission to celebrate with the Billions of people in China on February 14th!

Did you know that this year Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day JUST so happen to fall on the same day? Well they do!
So, I give you Single ladies and fellas permission to celebrate with the Billions of people in China on February 14th!

I have taken the liberty of providing you some Chinese New Year Celebration Tips:
All about Chinese New Year
Chinese New Year is a holiday that celebrates the beginning of a new year according to the lunar calendar. It is considered to be one of the most important holidays for Chinese families.
2010 is the year of the TIGER- Rawr.
*Make Paper lanterns or learn about Chinese Culture.
*Have a Chinese Feast YUM!!! And eat with chopsticks
*Make Your own Fortune Cookies
*Fireworks!!
Have fun planning your celebration!
PS. My blog title is how you say hi in Chinese!
All about Chinese New Year
Chinese New Year is a holiday that celebrates the beginning of a new year according to the lunar calendar. It is considered to be one of the most important holidays for Chinese families.
2010 is the year of the TIGER- Rawr.
*Make Paper lanterns or learn about Chinese Culture.
*Have a Chinese Feast YUM!!! And eat with chopsticks
*Make Your own Fortune Cookies
*Fireworks!!
Have fun planning your celebration!
PS. My blog title is how you say hi in Chinese!
No comments:
Post a Comment