So, I went to the fair yesterday, but I'll post more about that later in the week. Today, I have a confession to make.
I like Macaroni and Cheese. The BOX kind.
BUT, not just any box will do. Nope.
It has to be the blue box, Kraft.
AND.
It has to be the shape kind. Scooby, Sponge Bob, Toy Story, you name it. But I like me some cartoon pasta.

It just tastes better. I think it's something about the cheese being in all the nooks and crannies of the noodle.
Truly, shaped Macaroni and Cheese is a better way to live. Not just for kids. Give it a try if you haven't for awhile, you won't be sorry.
I like Macaroni and Cheese. The BOX kind.
BUT, not just any box will do. Nope.
It has to be the blue box, Kraft.
AND.
It has to be the shape kind. Scooby, Sponge Bob, Toy Story, you name it. But I like me some cartoon pasta.

It just tastes better. I think it's something about the cheese being in all the nooks and crannies of the noodle.
Truly, shaped Macaroni and Cheese is a better way to live. Not just for kids. Give it a try if you haven't for awhile, you won't be sorry.
2 comments:
oh I hear ya!! We've been getting wagon wheel pasta lately, I love it so much more than the other kind! I havn't had the charactor shapes, but even the wagon wheels are a step up from normal noodles. Whats your opinion of the teeny tiny spiral noodles?
I completely agree! The cartoon shapes do taste better. :)
Post a Comment