So, as you know I pride myself on being a resident of the 907. And one of my bragging rights was that I have never had school canceled because of weather. For reals. Snow, -50*F never stopped us from going to school, and I can't WAIT to tell my kids about walking to school uphill, both ways barefoot. Until today.
Freezing rain= SUPER slick roads, so no school on account of weather!
Here is the view from my bedroom.

Truth be told, I'm a bit excited about the weather cause
A. My presentation scheduled for today was postponed until Wednesday.
B. I got to sleep in.
C. I don't have to work tomorrow!
D. I get to stay home, wear my Pajamas and watch Movies!
Bring it Freezing Rain!
Oh, and while I am blogging. A special Birthday Shout-out to my Mom and Brother Nate! Yep. They share a birthday! Happy Birthday, love you both!
Freezing rain= SUPER slick roads, so no school on account of weather!
Here is the view from my bedroom.

Truth be told, I'm a bit excited about the weather cause
A. My presentation scheduled for today was postponed until Wednesday.
B. I got to sleep in.
C. I don't have to work tomorrow!
D. I get to stay home, wear my Pajamas and watch Movies!
Bring it Freezing Rain!
Oh, and while I am blogging. A special Birthday Shout-out to my Mom and Brother Nate! Yep. They share a birthday! Happy Birthday, love you both!
1 comment:
I love that this is your very first snow day!
Post a Comment