It's Christmas time! I love Christmas, but I'll save that for another post... Today I was super crafty and made 6 Christmas presents for less than $4 each! Pretty impressive, if I do say so myself. They're not quite done yet, but don't you worry, I will be posting pics soon.
Now, as many of you know I am an avid Mariah Carey fan and have been since 1995. Well, I'm all sorts of obsessed with her new Christmas CD! Special thanks to my friend Courtney who sent it to me! It's Christmas AND Ghetto. My two favorite things!
This song is probably my fave.
I'm telling you, if this doesn't get you in the Holiday spirit... nothing will. And I'm afraid we can no longer be friends. (Jokes! But I really do love this song.)
Now, as many of you know I am an avid Mariah Carey fan and have been since 1995. Well, I'm all sorts of obsessed with her new Christmas CD! Special thanks to my friend Courtney who sent it to me! It's Christmas AND Ghetto. My two favorite things!
This song is probably my fave.
I'm telling you, if this doesn't get you in the Holiday spirit... nothing will. And I'm afraid we can no longer be friends. (Jokes! But I really do love this song.)
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have finals to study for. Oh, have I mentioned I'm kicking this semester's trash? Cause I SO am!
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment