Finals are almost over! And the Kindies LOVED the decorations!
So, I'm a little T'd. You see, I am obsessed with Hallmark Movies. I LOVE them! They're always happy and the dog always comes back and the couple always falls in love. My favorite things.
Well, this movie recently came out on DVD and I REALLY want to see it.

BUT it is ALWAYS rented from Redbox and it's been #1 on my Netflix Queue for almost a month and I can't get a copy. Sheesh. I'm gonna need a Christmas miracle just to watch the dang show! Haha!
You know what I love more than Hallmark movies??? The commercials they play during the movie. Ahhh. Grab the tissue. Love them. This is one of my faves. Enjoy!
So, I'm a little T'd. You see, I am obsessed with Hallmark Movies. I LOVE them! They're always happy and the dog always comes back and the couple always falls in love. My favorite things.
Well, this movie recently came out on DVD and I REALLY want to see it.

BUT it is ALWAYS rented from Redbox and it's been #1 on my Netflix Queue for almost a month and I can't get a copy. Sheesh. I'm gonna need a Christmas miracle just to watch the dang show! Haha!
You know what I love more than Hallmark movies??? The commercials they play during the movie. Ahhh. Grab the tissue. Love them. This is one of my faves. Enjoy!
2 comments:
TEAR!!!! Why can't she come home for Christmas? Is she sick? Does she have a family? SARAH GET HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!
I too would like to watch Dawson in a Christmas Miracle :)
You know that you can reserve a copy on Redbox.com right? Unless someone else already reserved it.
Post a Comment