So, have I told you lately I LOVE my job?
Cause I do.
Cause I do.
I attended the Elementary School Band and Orchestra concert. Ah, the memories. I'll have to be honest, it was a bit painful. Apologies to anyone who I made come listen to my Christmas Concerts for 9 years. :) I love how they play the same songs each year. I love the little saxophone player who puffs his cheeks on every note and the little flutes on the front row counting their rest measures out loud. I love how the band kids whisper to each other about how they sounded SOOOO much better than the orchestra and vice versa. I love how those little guys think they sounded SO AWESOME on Jolly Old St. Nicholas. Good Times!
This wasn't from today, I found it on the internet. I'll try to find some pics of my band days... CLASSY!Speaking of classy...
Tonight our classroom looked a little like this. Oh, and we have a tree and about a bazillion more lights. Pretty sure that if the Fire Marshall came in he'd shut us down... Scrooge! But isn't it beautiful??

Well, I just realized this picture really doesn't do it justice. I'll post a better one. I can't wait to see their little faces! Oh, but the best part, look who did all the decorations!!

2 comments:
Long live Christmas band and orchestra concerts! :)Good luck on your finals!
Oh P.S, love the hanging decorations!
Post a Comment