Monday, February 14, 2011

Recipe for a PERFECT Valentine's Day

Hi Internet,

I had an amazing Valentine's Day! I decided I will fill you in on how I did it, so next year you may try to replicate it... Good luck though! ;)

1. Wake up early and go to the elementary school. Take the kids the awesome cookie pops you made and have them oooh and aaaah about how pretty you look in your pink dress today.

2. Go to institute class. Read President Monson's talk about gratitude, then all day you'll be thinking about the good things in your life and not be distracted by the fact that you don't a boyfriend, cause life is good right now with or without one.

3. Go to school. Feel good about yourself because you didn't skip class like all the other kids in your classes and get your homework turned in.

4. Go back to the elementary school for the Kindergarten Valentine's day program. See all the little kiddies come in the concert attire and THEN dress them up like cupids, and make them wear a diaper fashioned out of tissue paper like this. BUWAHAHAHAHA! (Since they're only 5 these cupid's are part of the cupid protection program to preserve their identity.)


 5. Clean up the classroom, collect your bag FULL of goodies including super cute Valentines like these:


 6. Come home to a DELICIOUS Valentine's Day Dinner that your mom made of London Broil, baked potatoes, asparagus and chocolate cups filled with chocolate mousse.

7. Have Family Home Evening and receive a letter that your grandma had written to you before she passed away in May. Cry a lot. Reminisce with your family about what an amazing woman she was and how much she loved her family and how to live on her legacy.
8. Watch this adorable girl do some ab workouts.


9. Finish Homework and get ready for Kindergarten tomorrow.

I'm so blessed.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are so blessed and I feel blessed because I get to be part of your wonderful life. I am just so glad that you and I are now able to see how truely wonderful our lives are.