So, kinda precious. We brought my grandma home from the hospital last night. My Aunt and I tucked her in to bed and ask if there was anything she needed. Please keep in mind that she had been in the hospital for 3 days, received 5 units of Red Blood Cells, 5 units of platelets and was diagnosed with Acute Leukemia, her time on Earth is basically over.
And my Grandma said:
"I'm just going to lie here and thing about how blessed I am, I am so blessed!"
I am grateful for my Grandmother and her humble and amazing life.

I love her.
I will have to disagree with you Grams... I am so Blessed.
And my Grandma said:
"I'm just going to lie here and thing about how blessed I am, I am so blessed!"
I am grateful for my Grandmother and her humble and amazing life.

I love her.
I will have to disagree with you Grams... I am so Blessed.
2 comments:
aww I love that! That is so awesome that she can remain so cheerful even when life is lame. And K-Duv, you rock my socks. I am blessed to have you in my life :D
Your grandma is a pretty neat lady. From the stories your dad tells and now this I wish I could meet her. She's amazing. :)I'm glad you are down there with her.
Post a Comment