Saturday, March 5, 2011

My 26th Year

Happy Birthday Internet!

Yep, it's my birthday! I'm almost finished with my 27 before 27. Which got me to reflecting on this past year in my life. It has been a wonderful year. So, I share with you....

26 Things I Did in my 26th Year

1. Went to Oregon to take care of Grandma
2. Visited Bandon, Oregon and fell in love
3. Redecorated my bedroom
4. Went back to College
5. Started the online class I need to finish my Associates Degree
6. Earned a 4.0 GPA
7. Went to a movie all by myself
8. Learned to see myself more accurately
9. Got a job doing something I love
10. Figured out what mascara I love
11. Started Couch to 5k- over ½ way finished!
12. Mended Relationships with family members
13. Got on a more normal sleep pattern
14. Sang in public
15. Major Ah-Ha moments
16. Went to the temple
17. Made a red velvet cake from scratch
18. Passed on Groundhog Day traditions to my kindergartners
19. Fixed my favorite Turquoise Earrings
20. Read for pleasure
21. Learned how to make Artisan Bread
22. Made new friends
23. Learned how to say no
24. Learned about my Great-Grandmother
25. Made Homemade Christmas gifts
26. Realized I can be happy and single.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a year. I'm proud of you for all you have done. Keep up the good work!

the firths said...

What mascara do you love?

Oh, and I use your hand made gift clipboard every week at work. I love it. :)