Sunday, May 1, 2011

How I Plan to Win....

Happy Weekend Internet,

I'm still pretty worn out from the Royal Wedding, so I got zero homework done... that's gonna be rough on Monday.

BUT, I was pretty crafty...

You see, you maybe didn't know that my brother and his wife are expecting a baby the end of September. This will be the first grandchild on our side of the family and the first granddaughter on both sides of the family. 

I plan on being the favorite Aunt. 

You see, kids are smart and easily recognize my coolness. Also, I am not above bribery and buying love and affection from my niece. Hence why I have been spending time making such adorable items such as this little gem:

 

AWWW! Berry cute huh?

It makes my ovaries cry just looking at it.

So, be prepared other Aunties, I'm in this to win it! ;) 
(Joking, but a little bit serious here)

4 comments:

Brandon and Tabitha Ellis said...

That is fantastic!!! Be sure to tell them congratulations from me! Haha it seems like a bazillion of my married friends are pregnant. Crazyness...

Melanie said...

You made that??? That is so cool!

Emily said...

I didn't know that Amanda and Nate were having a baby! That's awesome and I love your onesie skills.

Alexanders said...

I love it! I definitely see you being the favorite aunt! You are AMAZING!