Guess what. Next week is 1st Summer block mid-terms. You know what that means??? I'm looking for ways to distract myself from doing homework and studying for tests! haha
I have a new favorite website! It's called Pinterest.
I'm all sorts of in love!
It's great because I love looking at food blogs, craft blogs, wedding blogs, and decorating/design blogs and I see things that I love and want to remember, but if I bookmark them I just forget about them right?
Well not with Pinterest!
You can "pin" images that you love. Categorize them and it displays them on a visual "wall" for you.
It's PERFECT!
And I can see what other people are in love with too!
Wanna get in on the fun? Comment with your E-mail address and I can send you an invite!
Happy Friday!

2 comments:
Pinterest is the coolest thing ever!! I love it!! I am completely addicted! I am so glad that you love it too!!
I don't know if the offer still stands, but if it does can you send me an invite? My email is ewood3@gmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment