Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fast Food Free February

Happy Groundhog Day Internet!

So, My cousin and I made our oh, so adorable groundhog cupcakes to celebrate. 


Sadly, Phil saw his shadow, so six more weeks of winter, but you could have fooled Alaska because I woke up to a BALMY 26* this morning. (Yes, 26 is HOT compared to the -50* we experienced over the weekend!)

So, I've decided that this February I am going Fast Food Free! I've been eating so much crap lately, being so busy with school and have McDonald's right across the street from campus. But for the next 4 weeks I'm giving it up!

Yep. You heard me internet. No food in a paper sack or through a drive through window. (I'm not saying no restaurants, I have to be realistic haha!) But I'm committed.
Anyone care to join me?

2 comments:

ashlee said...

oh I like this idea!!! I'm in!

Alexanders said...

Cute cupcakes! I was thinking of you on Groundhog's Day. I love the no fast food idea. Count me in too!! :)