Monday, September 10, 2012

Recess Duty... Brrrr!

Hi Internet,

Greetings from a frazzled first grade teacher! I'm loving first grade but it's a LOT of work! We have been in school 14 days and have been busy, busy, busy!

Here's a picture of me and 2 other interns at my school on our 1st day! Awww!


Today my mentor teacher went home sick, so I got to sub for the afternoon!! (Exclamation points are because I got to fly solo, not because my mentor was sick. I hope she's better by tomorrow cause I have no clue what we're doing tomorrow morning! Don't worry I have a copy of the lesson plan... JUST in case!) I really love my job! 

I love going out to recess... But today was a bit chilly AND I found out I received a grant.... SO, I think I want a new coat.



Votes/ Opinions appreciated!

Well, I'm off to bed, who knows, I might be flying solo again!

5 comments:

ashlee said...

stick to the black or brown. not only are they slimming, but you can wear it with any outfit! But I do love that blue one at the bottom!

Jordan and Amanda said...

Can I just say you look adorable as a 1st grade teacher?! I bet those kids are having a great time with you. I need to move back to Fairbanks so you can teach my daughter when she's in elementary school... :)

Melanie said...

I like the blue one! I've decided black/brown that go with any outfit is overrated. you end up with alot of boring colors in your closet when you worry about what they'll match....have learned the hard way.

the firths said...

I wish you were liams teacher. Those 1st graders are lucky. p.s.- i love the coats.

Unknown said...

Purple!!!!