I have fabulous news! I got a job! Not just A job, but a GREAT job!
So, yesterday morning I had 3 interviews:
10:00am- Barrow phone interview
10:45am- Sterling Elementary
11:30am- Bethel
All the interviews went really well! I was told I would hear back after the weekend, probably on Wednesday.
Well, around 2pm my phone started to ring.... I had job offers!!!
I decided to take a kindergarten position on the Kenai Peninsula. I'm so EXCITED!
I'll have about 17 students in a full-day kindergarten class!
In the words of my friend I "landed my dream job!"
I can't wait!
4 comments:
Congratulations! That is so fun!
YAY!!!!! Way to go! I assume Sterling Elementary is the Kenai Peninsula school, sounds fabulous! That area of the state is gorgeous! (And not totally rural, theres a road...)
CONGRATULATIONS!!
The city of Homer, Alaska is in the Kenai Peninsula and featured occasionally on Deadliest Catch. Just sayin' I should probably come visit.
Post a Comment