Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm Baaaack! The Week with my Bros

Hi Internet!

Sorry I've been AWOL. Life has been CRAZY! So crazy that I hadn't had time to shower and couldn't remember how long it had been since I hosed off. Have no fear, I'm showered and all is well.

So, here's a picture recap...or 2... of what I've been up to the past couple weeks.


Week One: The Brothers stayed

Me and the Baby Bros had lots of fun. As baby brother said, "This is kinda like we're grown up, with no parents... Sweet!"

The highlight of the week was when we headed up to Portland to visit OMSI.

Ok Internet, if you are in the Potland area, heck, ANYWHERE in the Pacific Northwest yo HAVE to go to OMSI. NOT just for kids. I had a blast, my 16 year old and 10 year old brothers had a blast. WAY fun!

My favorite exhibit, that sadly you can't take pictures of, was about prenatal development and they have ACTUAL babies at each week of development, kinda eerie, but facinating to realize how life is created. WOW.


No comments: