I will begin by answering your burning questions.
Yes, I am still in Oregon.
No, I don't know when I am going back, but it should be soon.
Ok, we got that out of the way. ;) Well, I'll be honest. This Oregon rain has put me in a bit of a funk. Yes, a funk. It has rained for weeks. (Alaska Friends, this is not the time for you to come back with how sunny it is there, I am aware. I get the weather on my phone for Fairbanks everyday and today I had to hold back tears.)
BUT, despite my funk, probably caused by the lack of vitamin D.... I have discovered a new favorite tasty treat....

It's delicious. And cheap. And semi-Low Cal.
And there's nothing funky about it!
Yes, I am still in Oregon.
No, I don't know when I am going back, but it should be soon.
Ok, we got that out of the way. ;) Well, I'll be honest. This Oregon rain has put me in a bit of a funk. Yes, a funk. It has rained for weeks. (Alaska Friends, this is not the time for you to come back with how sunny it is there, I am aware. I get the weather on my phone for Fairbanks everyday and today I had to hold back tears.)
BUT, despite my funk, probably caused by the lack of vitamin D.... I have discovered a new favorite tasty treat....

It's delicious. And cheap. And semi-Low Cal.
And there's nothing funky about it!
2 comments:
I know what you're saying about the weather. I'm pissed at Seattle. PISSED. It's June now. ENOUGH ALREADY. Love you.
That looks delish!
Post a Comment