So, you maybe didn't know, But I come from a pretty big family. Also, my mom is a Breast Cancer Survivor and my grandma is currently diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia. So, this hits pretty close to home.
Well, one of my Aunts is involved with an Organization called B.I.G. Love, in Texas. Now, I'll admit, when I first saw the name I was worried that she was involved with the likes of Warren Jeffs. Totally NOT the case! ;)
Big Love Cancer Care is an organization that provides support for cancer patients and their families. The provide groceries, toys and support for families in Children's Hospitals.

WAY Cool!
Well, guess what?! The people at Pepsi are sponsoring the Pepsi Refresh Project, where they will donate $25k to the top 10 Organizations with the most support. And BIG Love is in the running, but needs more support. THIS, is where YOU come in!
Click on this link and click in the upper right hand corner where it says "In the Running for $25K" and you click "Vote for this idea." And then, if you have Facebook, which LBH*, who doesn't? You can link your vote that way! Easy-Peasy!
OR, Click on the link on the right column of my Blog! Like how I'm making this user friendly??
Oh, and you can vote daily, or even hourly if you're that bored!
But, vote! It's a great cause and free money! So, let's make this happen and help out some people who could really use our help! Thanks!
Well, one of my Aunts is involved with an Organization called B.I.G. Love, in Texas. Now, I'll admit, when I first saw the name I was worried that she was involved with the likes of Warren Jeffs. Totally NOT the case! ;)
Big Love Cancer Care is an organization that provides support for cancer patients and their families. The provide groceries, toys and support for families in Children's Hospitals.

WAY Cool!
Well, guess what?! The people at Pepsi are sponsoring the Pepsi Refresh Project, where they will donate $25k to the top 10 Organizations with the most support. And BIG Love is in the running, but needs more support. THIS, is where YOU come in!
Click on this link and click in the upper right hand corner where it says "In the Running for $25K" and you click "Vote for this idea." And then, if you have Facebook, which LBH*, who doesn't? You can link your vote that way! Easy-Peasy!
OR, Click on the link on the right column of my Blog! Like how I'm making this user friendly??
Oh, and you can vote daily, or even hourly if you're that bored!
But, vote! It's a great cause and free money! So, let's make this happen and help out some people who could really use our help! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment