I've kept you in suspense for long enough.
May I Present the results of my many month science project?! After hours of searching, I will share with you my findings in the realm of mascara!
Again, apologies for the poor photos. Hopefully, I can better explain the results in word form.
Option 1: M*A*C Mascara X



Price: $13.00
Pros: Inexpensive and very light weight
Cons: Smells funny and isn't quite dramatic enough for my liking
*****
Option 2: Clinique High Impact Mascara



Price: $14.00
Pros: LOVE IT! Inexpensive, Great brush making it easy to get the corners*
Cons: Can't think of any....
*****
Option 3: Clinique High Lengths Mascara



Price: $14.00
Pros: Same as the Clinique above.
Cons: The brush IS a bit ninja and takes some getting used to, but not too bad.
*****
Option 4: Lancôme 'L'Extrême' Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara



Price:$24.50
Pros: Works Great, tapered brush makes getting the corners easy and makes lashes look really long.
Cons: Price. Sorry, I can't rationalize spending that much on mascara. But it's good for a hot date/party! :)
*****
And some that didn't make the picture cut. (Only because I was in a hurry to post and didn't want to have to wear these cause they aren't my favorites.)
Maybelling Great Lash Washable MascaraMay I Present the results of my many month science project?! After hours of searching, I will share with you my findings in the realm of mascara!
Again, apologies for the poor photos. Hopefully, I can better explain the results in word form.
Option 1: M*A*C Mascara X

Price: $13.00
Pros: Inexpensive and very light weight
Cons: Smells funny and isn't quite dramatic enough for my liking
*****
Option 2: Clinique High Impact Mascara



Price: $14.00
Pros: LOVE IT! Inexpensive, Great brush making it easy to get the corners*
Cons: Can't think of any....
*****
Option 3: Clinique High Lengths Mascara



Price: $14.00
Pros: Same as the Clinique above.
Cons: The brush IS a bit ninja and takes some getting used to, but not too bad.
*****
Option 4: Lancôme 'L'Extrême' Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara



Price:$24.50
Pros: Works Great, tapered brush makes getting the corners easy and makes lashes look really long.
Cons: Price. Sorry, I can't rationalize spending that much on mascara. But it's good for a hot date/party! :)
*****
And some that didn't make the picture cut. (Only because I was in a hurry to post and didn't want to have to wear these cause they aren't my favorites.)

Pros: Dirt Cheap, practically free, One of the oldest mascaras on the market, so it's historical?
Cons: Great Lash? Try Great Mess! Super Smudgy. Not my jam.
*****
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara

Pros: Cheap, available in most drug stores.
Cons: That mamma-jamma brush makes it impossible to get the corners of your lashes* THAT is the secret my friends. Everyone can get the middle part of the lash, but the difference between Ho-hum lashes and HO-LEEN lashes... the corners, inside AND out. Try it. You won't be disappointed.
1 comment:
I use number 3. LOVE IT.
Post a Comment