Saturday, July 17, 2010

Maybe She's Born With It.... Vote Now!

Ok Internet,

Sorry I missed yesterday's post. It is still coming. I just got the mirror put up. And I have a few more finishing touches, so hopefully tomorrow I'll be ready to post the official pics of my room.

Here's the post you've all been DYING to see! But, I decided before I would tell you my verdict, it might be fun for everyone to cast their vote as to which mascara they think looks best, without bias of brand! Good Idea Huh?

So, here are the Pics:

DISCLAIMER: No judging. Taking self pics of your eyes is hard! I feel like I'm cross eyed. Oh, and please don't look at my ginormous pores and freckles.

Option 1:


Option 2:


Option 3:


Option 4:


Ok, so you can vote over to the right, or comment and I'll post my verdict and the details on Monday! Be excited and let the voting begin!

2 comments:

gree said...

it seems like they are all pretty close except for option 2. It's hard to tell, though, because the pictures are at different angles and with different qualities of light, so....

Unknown said...

i like options 3&4. 4 the most. it looks like i can see more of your lashes and they seem longer.