Chinese food was on HIT tonight! It's always funny cause when we go pick up the food the lady always comes out with bags FULL of food and then makes some comment about a big party... little does she know it usually just 4 people! haha Em took a picture, so I'll try to steal it from her once she gets it online.
So, I was talking to my friend Birdie recently and she confessed to reading my blog, which I LOVE when I find out people are reading. And I realize there are lots of people who read, but never post, which I am SO ok with. That's how I got in to blogging. My cousin told me about her friend's sister who had a really funny blog, I started reading and was hooked. Which got me to thinking, hey, I could totally do that! So, I started a blog.
Oh, and I hope this doesn't make me sound like a weird-o.... but secretly, one thing that may or may not be on my bucket list, is to be in a public place and have a complete stranger recognize me from my blog. One day... haha

(Here's a picture of me in case you see me and want to say hello. Haha!)
So, to all you blog stalkers out there. Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment! I love when people read what I have to say! And it creeps me out level zero!
So, I was talking to my friend Birdie recently and she confessed to reading my blog, which I LOVE when I find out people are reading. And I realize there are lots of people who read, but never post, which I am SO ok with. That's how I got in to blogging. My cousin told me about her friend's sister who had a really funny blog, I started reading and was hooked. Which got me to thinking, hey, I could totally do that! So, I started a blog.
Oh, and I hope this doesn't make me sound like a weird-o.... but secretly, one thing that may or may not be on my bucket list, is to be in a public place and have a complete stranger recognize me from my blog. One day... haha

(Here's a picture of me in case you see me and want to say hello. Haha!)
So, to all you blog stalkers out there. Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment! I love when people read what I have to say! And it creeps me out level zero!
3 comments:
good picture! :)
I'm a total blog stalker, and I always worry people thing I'm a creep... So it's good to know you don't hate me!
We love your blog! Adysen is dancing to your music right now. :)
Post a Comment