So, I just got back from Anchorage. Made a quick trip to go to the temple today. And it was fantastic! And got to visit Pier 1 and Target. Made me miss Oregon a bit.
Oh, and best of all.... I got to go to Moose's Tooth. Whole Wheat Crust pizza with some Peanut Butter Pie for later= Heaven!
I took a picture to tempt you.
(1/2 Chicken Ranch and 1/2 Apricot Chicken or as I like to call it AWESOME!)

Feel free to come visit and I'll drive 700 miles to take you to lunch! :)
Oh, and best of all.... I got to go to Moose's Tooth. Whole Wheat Crust pizza with some Peanut Butter Pie for later= Heaven!
I took a picture to tempt you.
(1/2 Chicken Ranch and 1/2 Apricot Chicken or as I like to call it AWESOME!)

Feel free to come visit and I'll drive 700 miles to take you to lunch! :)
1 comment:
oh man that looks amazing....
Post a Comment